Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $140.93+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $138.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for this second edition, The Principles of Endodontics integrates theory with clinical practice to produce a modern and relevant guide to a core aspect of dental practice. This essential guide covers all the key areas of the subject, from patient management and treatment planning, to advanced restorative techniques. Chapters on treatment outcomes and dealing with complications and post-treatment disease prepare the reader for every eventuality in the field. Two new chapters on the restoration of the endodontically treated tooth and on the dento-legal aspects of endodontics have been added to bring this text up-to-date with modern clinical practice. Fully illustrated throughout, colour photographs and line drawings help readers to understand complex theories and procedures. Each chapter contains references to essential sources of further reading, while the straightfoward and clear style of the text demystifies the complex subject.
- Author BiographyShanon Patel BDS, MSc, MClinDent, MFDS RCS (Eng), MRD (Endo) RCS (Edin) Shanon divides his time between working in specialist practice in central London, and teaching future specialist endodontists in the Endodontic Postgraduate Unit at King's College London. Shanon's PhD thesis assessed the applications of cone beam computed tomography in Endodontics. He has published over 45 papers in peer reviewed scientific journals, and also co-edited two undergraduate textbooks The Principles of Endodontics (Oxford University Press) and Pitt Ford's Problem Based Learning in Endodontics (Wiley-Blackwell). He is frequently asked to lecture nationally and internationally on all aspects of endodontics. He has also served on the council of the British Endodontic Society. Justin J. Barnes BSc, BDS, MFDS RCPS (Glasg), MClinDent (Endo), MRD (Endo) RCS (Edin) Justin studied anatomy and dentistry at Queen's University Belfast, graduating in 2004. He worked in general dental practice for one year as a vocational dental practitioner. He then worked for two years as a senior house officer in oral and maxillofacial surgery and restorative dentistry at the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast. Justin has also worked in the emergency dental services. Justin completed his specialist training in endodontology at King's College London Dental Institute in 2010. Justin offers a specialist endodontic service in Northern Ireland. He also teaches undergraduate dental students at the Centre for Dental Education, Queen's University Belfast. Justin has published several papers in peer reviewed journals and he delivers endodontic educational courses for dentists.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Note372 colour photographs and 58 colour line drawings
- Weight548 g
- Width219 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJustin J. Barnes,Shanon Patel
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.