All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- Description2017 Edition: Available on VitalSource for academic Business and Entrepreneurship Programs If you're a hardworking wage earner trying to succeed, your financial future looks scary. The same government policies that are preventing our ecomic recovery are also devaluing every dollar you earn. Techlogy is ushering in a new era of unemployment, potentially causing thousands of production and administrative jobs to be lost. Additionally, your taxes are being raised to support national social welfare programs at a time when your cost of living is rising steadily. Don't get frustrated, don't get discouraged and most certainly ... don't give up. There's an answer to your financial problems to which you have immediate access, and it lies within your Entrepreneurial DNA. It kws you want to succeed, enjoy a prosperous life and secure an independent future for those you care about most. In this highly inspirational book, Kaplan uses a unique approach that combines optimal mindset with experiential leadership to provide you with the greatest opportunity for success. His 30 years of successful military and business experience lays a solid foundation to provide exacting strategies for both personal and professional development. He offers an in-depth approach to taking control of your life and successfully reach the goals you set for yourself despite any obstacles you believe stand in your way. The Prior-Service Entrepreneur is MUCH more than a book for starting a business; it provides valuable insights into life skills, job readiness and mastering your competitive advantage. It will show you how to overcome personal challenges, increase confidence and reinvigorate your passion and sense of purpose. When you follow Michael Kaplan's easy to read advice you will be prepared to achieve success, enjoy financial independence and change your life forever. Your new future starts today! Claim it ... it's yours. COURSE WORKBOOK The Fundamentals of Veteran Entrepreneurship: Course Workbook ISBN-13: 978-0692547342 Paperback: 206 Pages, 8.5 x 11, Full Color Series: Experiential Leadership Publisher: Phase2 Advantage NOTE: The academic edition of this text is available to higher-education institutions in digital format on the Vitalsource platform (vitalsource.com).
- Author BiographyMichael I. Kaplan is a Military Veteran with 25 years of experience with entrepreneurial small business ventures, and the CEO of Phase 2 Advantage Instructional Design company. He is a passionate advocate for veterans transitioning into the civilian workforce and consults for those considering the pursuit of entrepreneurial small business ventures. Michael regularly writes and publishes articles for veteran organizations and advocacy groups. To contact Michael, visit his website (www.michaelikaplan.com).
- Author(s)Michael I Kaplan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.