All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a cookbook for inmates, written by an inmate. Something to remind them there is more than just prison food. Something to remind them of home. From Chocolate Cake Supreme to Peanut Butter Caramel Popcorn, everyone deserves a taste of home.
- Author BiographyNicholas Terrell was born and raised in Chicago. He learned at an early age to cook from watching his mother. She explained to him how to understand recipes. How they work. Why they work. And what goes well together on the palate. He soon started creating his own recipes using the 'templates' she taught him. He learned to swap one ingredient for another, change a cooking method, and how to combine flavors to achieve an even better dish than the original. In high school he decided he wanted to become a chef, own a business, have a family. But his family moved to the Detroit Area and at the age of 18 he was involved in a crime which sent him to prison for 3 years. But being incarcerated did not destroy his desire to succeed. It fueled his quest to help. Help others in the system try to have a little reminder of home. This book is a testament to the desire to excel. An inclination to never give up. The devotion to help others. And his passion for food.
- Author(s)MR Nicholas Terrell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byMS Leslye Wolf
- Photographer(s)MS Mel Buckner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.