All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionA top-secret CIA experiment is partially exposed when one of the test subjects is murdered. This murder initiates a n-stop chain of harrowing events that leads to the terrifying discovery of the government's use of the most privacy-invading techlogy imaginable on the American people. Heather Barnes, Assistant to the Secretary of Homeland Security in Washington, D.C, learns of the experiment and cancels a romantic vacation to Fiji with her boyfriend to fly to Hamilton, Ohio, home of the murder victim. She kws her father is somehow involved in the experiment, and she feels compelled to learn what is going on. With her life threatened at every turn, she becomes dependent on, and forever entwined with, two men she hardly kws. Desperate to protect the secrecy of the on-going experimental project and the government officials that operate it, John Dorgan, former CIA and current Director of Intelligence and Analysis at Homeland Security, also travels from D.C. to Hamilton. He will stop at thing to ensure that his mission is successfully completed. Dorgan, however, didn't count on the many problems that would plague him. He is shocked when he sees Heather Barnes, his boss' assistant, at his hotel. Did she follow him? His own employee, surveillance technician and computer genius Jeremy James, is spying on his every move. Each of his two hired agents is unsuccessful in completing his assignments. He discovers that someone is out to kill him and he doesn't kw who. And worst of all, he learns of more projects by the government that cause him to question his patriotism; projects that spy in the most intimate way on every American.
- Author BiographyLinda Jayne spent her 35-year career in Corporate America, managing quality, human resources, marketing and other functions for three multi-location companies, as well as owning and operating her own consulting firm. She now devotes much of her time to her first love, writing. The Privacy Act is her first novel, with her second novel, The Freedom Project, to follow soon.
- Author(s)Linda Jayne
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.