All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHello blog! It's the start of ather term and there are three things that SUCK about my life: 1. I am STILL sharing a bedroom with my step-brother Gav (AKA Shrek's stinkier twin). 2. My mum is 6 months pregnant and therefore cabbage-kickingly MENTAL. 3. I'm about to have a high speed rail line (i.e. brace) installed in my gob! The only n-sucky thing is that I've got a GIRLFRIEND! A real one! Who actually wants to SNOG me!!! The problem is her dad officially HATES MY GUTS and is determined to make my life a LIVING HELL. Oh, and this smarmy loser called Seb is trying to steal her off me with his rubbish DJ skills. There's just one thing for it - me and my best mates Harry and Ad are going to have to enter the same DJ competition as Seb and WIN! What could POSSIBLY go wrong? The hilarious sequel to The Private Blog of Joe Cowley.
- Author BiographyBen Davis studied English at University, which was quite easy because he was already fluent in that. Since then, he has written jokes for everything from radio shows to greeting cards and fulfilled a lifelong ambition by writing books for young adults. He now lives in Tamworth with his wife and his wimpy dog.
- Author(s)Ben Davis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight284 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $13.39Trending at AU $18.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.