All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionFuture and current independent private music educators will find this book an invaluable resources for establishing and maintaining a private music studio. Private music instructors will learn what they should expect professionaly, personally, and financially from their independent music instruction business. Until w, single resource has existed that fully explains how to run this type of business successfully. This book presents all aspects of private music instruction through an easy-to-read, concise, and engaging instructional format. Following the sound advice presented will help to greatly alleviate the problems that all beginning independent instructors face by specifically mapping out chrological steps for establishing and maintaining a private instruction music business. The field of private music education has been inundated by less-than-professional individuals who have made it difficult for legitimate, qualified instructors. The Private Music Instruction Manual shares years of information and experiences in the hope of legitimizing the field of private music instruction. In a world where there is decreasing priority and structure in public music education, private music instructors become increasingly important to prepare the next generation of musicians. No matter the size of your private music instruction business, the advice presented in The Private Music Instruction Manual will help to improve any private music business.
- Author BiographyBecky is a lifelong music educator with degrees from Butler University, Jordan College of Fine Arts and Valparaiso University. Seventeen years of teaching experiences in the public school system served to heighten her awareness of the need for quality private music instruction, and in 1995 she created the Music of Oz Studios. She is the founder and director of the Kankakee Valley Community Chorus, serves as an adjunct professor at Purdue University North Central, and is a frequest lecturer and ajudicator. Becky and her husband Greg have two children, Scott and Kelsey.
- Author(s)Rebecca Osborn
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/12/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight695 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.