All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionA dying teen learns to live in this heart wrenching debut the New York Times Book Review calls, Funny and entertaining. Campbell Cooper has never been in love. And if the doctors are right, she'll never have the chance. So when she's told she needs a miracle, her family moves 1,500 miles rth to Promise, Maine--a place where amazing, unexplainable events are said to occur--like it or t. And when a mysterious envelope arrives, containing a list of things for Cam to do before she dies, she finally learns to believe--in love, in herself, and maybe even in miracles, as improbable as they may seem.
- Author BiographyWendy Wunder (yes, that is her real name) is also the author of The Museum of Intangible Things. When she's not writing or spending time with her family, she teaches yoga in Boston.
- Author(s)Wendy Wunder
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.