All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionWith its inevitable dependency on the essential, and often contested, nature of art, the subject of assessment or evaluation in art and design education remains a matter of continuing controversy. This collection of essays examines the principal issues as they relate to the main phases of formal education, from primary to post-compulsory. Together, the papers provide an historical and philosophical analysis of the present state of assessment in art and design in our schools and colleges, and significantly, they map out some possible directions for reform.
- Author BiographyDr Trevor Rayment is Course Leader for PGCE Art and Design in the University of Reading.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleReadings in Art and Design Education Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content Note5 line drawings
- Weight412 g
- Width181 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byTrevor Rayment
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.