All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon analysis of existing theoretical literature and current political practice this book addresses both the use of marketing and its impact (real and potential) upon democracy by answering the following: * Why have politicians adopted political marketing? What are the contextual factors that have led to this? * How does the political marketing literature model this activity? * What are the underlying assumptions of these models? * How does political marketing affect democracy? * How is political marketing best conceptualised and understood in light of this critical analysis?
- Author BiographyDr. Heather Savigny is Lecturer in Politics at the University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Heather Savigny
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.