Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionTHE PROBLEMS WITH THE GREATEST CHURCH AND CHURCHES is a book in reaction to the transformation of the church from what is right to what is wrong. The author has bared his mind on many issues. I perceive that his inner feelings is that of frustration. Frustration that the sanctity of the church has been compromised by people who vehemently project themselves as leaders of the church, and also by members themselves. Godfrey has doubt stirred the hornet's nest, even in his Biblical approach to the issues he has written on. Agreed that he would certainly be called names by many people who serve God in igrance, and by those whose carnal interests are hit by his remarks, many very objective Christians will appreciate his concerns and will see this book as one of the bold efforts needed to reduce the speed at which Christianity is deviating from the path of holiness. - L S Ukaegbu Godfrey has t mixed words in stating that all the existing churches of this generation, based on what goes on among Christians of this age in their various churches, need to examine and reassess some of their beliefs and practices vis-a-vis the Bible to avoid being found wanting on the Judgment Day. This book is recommended to all who aspire to worship God in the beauty of His holiness as church leaders, preachers and teachers or simply as Christians. Students of Christian religious kwledge and all who study the Bible in order to be approved for the kingdom of God, will find this Book very inspiring, informative and a worthy companion in the race for heaven. This is a book you need to read to get the facts directly from the horses mouth. You would equally appreciate Godfreys position as well. You would be satisfied at the divine inspiration, the power through which he has written a book you certainly would need to read and to recommend to others who love God and fear His judgment. Lawrence-Sunday Ukaegbu.
- Author BiographyGodfrey Okoro Godfrey, is a brilliant writer and author of many books. He has continued to pursue his passion for truth in a world of many contradictory religious views, that has come to make religion a gate-way to hell. With many adherents blinded by faith, most of which are unfounded, Godfrey embraces the worlds religions with the empiricism of the objectivity that the Lord God wants man to exercise to be able to sieve the truth in a world ruled by religious bigotry and atheism. Godfrey has held many positions of importance in the church, and has been a member of some church groups. Thus he may be defined as experienced in many matters relating to the church. Yet Godfrey finds this experience insufficient when compared to the time he spends reading the Bible, from which the Lord has been blessing him with remarkable insights. Godfrey was a victim of the influence of erroneous church doctrine, and understands the multi-dimensional negative implications of this. He therefore makes every effort to save the world from the snares of religious bigotry.
- Author(s)Godfrey Okoro Godfrey
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.