All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone waits till the last minute sometimes. But many procrastinators pay a significant price, from poor job performance to stress, financial problems, and relationship conflicts. Expressly designed for people who want to make changes but would be easily daunted by an elaborate self-help program, this concise, motivating guide is packed with highly practical tips and suggestions. Engaging quizzes and exercises help readers determine what type of procrastinator they are, outsmart their own delaying tactics, and build crucial skills for getting things done today. Cognitive-behavioral therapy expert Monica Ramirez Basco peppers the book with easy-to-relate-to examples from recovering procrastinators -including herself.
- Author BiographyMonica Ramirez Basco, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, author, lecturer, and researcher who serves as a Scientific Review Officer at the National Institutes of Health. She was formerly on the faculty of the University of Texas at Arlington, where she was awarded the University of Texas Regents' Outstanding Teaching Award. Dr. Basco is an internationally recognized expert in cognitive-behavioral therapy and a founding fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. She has been an invited speaker nationally and internationally for her work on psychosocial intervention development, refinement, and dissemination.
- Author(s)Monica Ramirez Basco
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight214 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- goodiesydney05 Sep, 2012by
I think this book will be great when I get around to reading it.
This book arrived a week or more ago and it has been sitting on the table. Judging from the cover, I think it is an excellent book and the title is very interesting. I feel a lot better having bought this book but I have to give this book a default 5/5 rating, because I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
- AU $34.83Trending at AU $37.93