CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Produce Clerk's guide to handling and retailing fresh produce... Over 30,000 words in an easy-to-read format. Fruit and vegetables in alphabetical order. Display techniques, Receiving & Storing tips, Buying tips, Retailing tips and How To Minimize Culls & Shrink. Become a Produce Expert quickly and easily with this helpful pocket sized guide. Written by Rick Chong who has held almost every position in the Produce Industry, from Warehouse Picker, Purchaser, Field Inspector, Shipper, Packer, Retailer to National Produce Foodservice Manager, National Produce Retail Manager and finally... Grower, Sales Manager and Entreprenuer. Rick Chong has thirty years of produce experience that will benefit anyone that reads this book.
- Author(s)Rick Chong
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.