All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on guide allows graphic design students to apply the kwledge acquired during their course. Essential production methods are covered in detail, providing clear descriptions of the various technical processes involved in design for print, exhibition stands, packaging and signage. The book tackles issues such as image resolution, printing techniques and platemaking, and demonstrates how to achieve difficult effects such as duotones and halftones. The text is supported throughout by examples of work taken from the best of contemporary design.
- Author BiographyGavin Ambrose is a practising graphic designer whose client base includes the arts sector, galleries, publishers and advertising agencies. He has written and designed several books on graphic design, branding and packaging. Paul Harris is a freelance writer, journalist and editor. Paul writes for international magazines and journals in London and New York. He is a co-author and collaborator on books about packaging design and design principles.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Design & Production Award Tertiary Education 2008.
- Author(s)Gavin Ambrose,Paul Harris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/05/2008
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRequired Reading Range
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Out-of-print date01/10/2016
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1050 g
- Width220 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.