All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $68.72Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning, best-selling one-volume reference for professional counselors and counseling graduate students that's fully updated to respond to key changes in the field, including the new ACA Standards of Ethics, the CACREP/CORE merger, DSM-5, Affordable Care Act, and other critical developments in the counseling field. The Professional Counselor's Desk Reference (PCDR), Second Edition, remains the only resource of its kind, serving as an authoritative guide for both pre-professionals working towards counselor licensure and certification, as well as seasoned counselors, counselor educators, clinical supervisors, psychologists, and social workers. This quick, and user-friendly desk reference guide, based on the core content and kwledge areas outlined in both the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP) and Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE) accreditation standards has been fully updated and expanded to reflect critical developments immediately relevant to the counseling professions.
- Author BiographyIrmo Marini, PhD, is Professor and Graduate Coordinator, Department of Rehabilitation, the College of Health Sciences and Human Services, University of Texas Pan-American, Edinburg, TX, USA. He has national certifications as Certified Rehabilitation Counselor and a Certified Life Care Planner. Mark Stebnicki, PhD, is Professor and Director of the graduate program in rehabilitation counseling, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, USA. He holds a doctoral degree in rehabilitation counseling and is a Licensed Professional Counselor in North Carolina. Dr. Stebnicki has national certifications as a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor and a Certified Case Manager and is certified by the Washington, DC-based crisis response team National Organization for Victim Assistance.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byIrmo Marini,Mark A. Stebnicki
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.