All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom 2009 all LGV drivers will need to acquire the new EU driver CPC in addition to a LGV driver licence. This book is the ultimate LGV training manual for any professional driver or transport manager, as it covers all areas a driver will need to kw and understand in order to gain the licences necessary to drive a LGV vehicle. Not only does the book deliver the essential information to ensure drivers gain these licences, but it also provides a complete guide to driving safely, professionally and legally. Including information on; driving skills, health and safety, law, how to deal with paperwork, use of tachographs and driving abroad. The Professional LGV Driver's Handbook is the ultimate resource for anyone training to drive a LGV vehicle, as well as being an indispensible reference for experienced drivers and managers.
- Author BiographyDavid Lowe has been actively involved with the road transport industry for over 45 years. He is author of a number of titles on the subject of transport, including The Transport Manager's and Operator's Handbook (also published by Kogan Page, and now in its 37th edition), and is a Chartered Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Author(s)David Lowe
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2008
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.