All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionAs recruitment becomes ever more important to a business achieving its corporate objectives, recruiters must raise their game, delivering new and invative solutions while also doing their job well and achieving the results needed for their clients and candidates. The Professional Recruiter's Handbook, second edition, is a complete guide to achieving success in recruitment. The authors explore the techniques used by the most successful recruiters, both agency and client-side, to understand what creates excellence in recruitment. Containing up-to-date practical advice on attracting the right candidates and finding and retaining new clients, it explains how to develop a recruitment strategy to ensure the recruitment professional can successfully fulfil the roles taken on. The book is supported by numerous case studies and interviews with recruitment professionals.
- Author BiographyJane Newell Brown has worked on all sides of the staffing sector, in contingency, search, selection and managed services. She is now one of the leading management consultants in the sector, to both recruitment firms and their client base. Ann Swain is the Chief Executive of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo). She is a well-respected authority in the recruitment industry, a hugely popular international speaker and a passionate advocate for the UK Staffing Sector.
- Author(s)Ann Swain,Jane Newell-Brown
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.