All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis indispensable guide provides a unique insight into the academic profession at a time of major change. It is organized both thematically and geographically with attention given to regions rarely covered, such as China and Latin America. For the first time, here is a book that critically assesses the condition of the professoriate at a time of momentous change when the profession is fracturing along fault lines.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/04/2007
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education Dynamics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAnthony Welch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.