Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionWith the popularity and proliferation of dashboards, scorecards, and key metrics in the business world today, have you asked: Are we measuring the right things, and is all of this measuring really helping us accomplish our goals? Through a fictional narrative, author Michael D. Batt teaches how to identify the key items that should be counted and explains what to do with these measurements so your business can reach its goals-financial or otherwise. In The Profit Equation, Andy Davis is a typical high school student who plays on the high school basketball team, works at the local mall, and hates algebra. With the looming likelihood of failure of his basketball team, at work, and in algebra, Andy finds an unlikely source of guidance. Coach Hunter, the high school algebra teacher, comes to Andy's rescue and teaches him a process to solve his problems-big and small. Offering a look at a timeless leadership technique, The Profit Equation brings management by measurement to life. It will change the way you look at problems to empower you to accomplish your goals.
- Author(s)Michael D Batt
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.