The Project Management Documentation Guidebook by John Rakos, Laverne Fleck, Steve Jackson, Scott Kennedy, James Harris, Karen Dhanraj (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $170.83+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionProject Management The one--stop resource for project management documentation and templates for all projects The success of any project is crucially dependent on the documents produced for it. The Practical Guide to Project Management Documentation provides a complete and reliable source of explanations and examples for every possible project--related document--from the proposal, business case, and project plan, to the status report and final post--project review. The Practical Guide to Project Management Documentation is packed with material that slashes the time and effort expended on producing new documents from scratch. Following the processes in the Project Management Institutea s Project Management Body of Kwledge (PMBOK(r)), this one--stop, full--service book also offers tips and techniques for working with documents in each project process. Documentation for several project/client scenarios is addressed, including internal and externally contracted projects. A single project--the construction of a water theme park--is used as the case study for all the document examples. An included CD--ROM provides all the documents from the book as Microsoft Word(r) files. Readers can use these as a framework to develop their own project documents. The Practical Guide to Project Management Documentation is an unmatched reference for the numerous documents essential to project managers in all industries.
- Author BiographyJOHN RAKOS, PMP, is President of John J. Rakos and Associates Consultants Ltd., a small company in Ottawa, Ontario, dedicated to providing project management training and consulting. He has been in the project management industry for more than thirty years, during which time he has worked as a project manager for companies such as Nortel and Digital Equipment Corporation, and for the federal governments of the United States and Canada. He teaches both undergraduate and MBA--level project management courses at the University of Ottawa. He authored this book with five students from his MBA classes.
- Author(s)James Harris,John Rakos,Karen Dhanraj,Laverne Fleck,Scott Kennedy,Steve Jackson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight642 g
- Width164 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.