Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionProject managers are needed in many different industries, including computer services, architecture, engineering, local and federal governments, and private industry. And many different kinds of organizations utilize a Capital Improvement Program (CIP). However, very few project managers operating under the auspices of a CIP have any formal technical training or education in project management. These project managers are often thrust into positions in which they have little experience, and they quickly need the necessary information on project management presented in a clear and accessible way. In The Project Management Handbook, author Kevin Vida provides a practical, easy-to-understand description of how a CIP project is developed, executed, monitored, and completed. This book provides a clear and detailed explanation of what steps are required and what roles and responsibilities a project manager must fulfill in executing a CIP project successfully. The chapters are divided into phases, and then progressive tasks, and then steps, so the reader can start at the beginning and develop an understanding of project management under a CIP along the way. The book begins with the basics of project management and CIPs before tracing the life cycle of the CIP project from start to finish. This book is an essential resource for project managers who need to learn the ropes quickly, for students who need information on CIP project management, and for professionals who need a quick and handy reference.
- Author BiographyKevin P. Vida, PMP is an architect and a project manager with the Frederick County government in Maryland.
- Author(s)Kevin P. Vida
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight449 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.