All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A vel of love, forgiveness, and the unbreakable bonds of family from award-minated author Marin Thomas . . .</b> When it comes to family, Ruby Baxter hasn't had much luck. The important men in her early life abandoned her, and any time a decent boyfriend came along, she ran away. But w Ruby is thirty-one and convinced she is failing her teenage daughter. Mia is the one good thing in her life, and Ruby hopes a move to Kansas will fix what's broken between them. But the road to redemption takes a detour. Hank McArthur, the biological father Ruby never knew existed, would like her to claim her inheritance: a dusty oil ranch just outside of Unforgiven, Oklahoma. As far as first impressions go, the gruff, emotionally distant rancher isn't what Ruby has hoped for in a father. Yet Hank seems to have a gift for rehabilitating abused horses--and for reaching Mia. And if Ruby wants to entertain the possibility of a relationship with Joe Dawson, the ranch foreman, she must find a way to open her heart to the very first man who left her behind.
- Author Biography<b>Marin Thomas</b> is an award-nominated author of more than twenty-five novels, including the Cash Brothers series. She grew up in Janesville, Wisconsin, and attended college at the University of Arizona in Tucson, where she played basketball for the Lady Wildcats and earned a BA in Radio and Television. Following graduation, she married her college sweetheart in a five-minute ceremony at the historic Little Chapel of the West in Las Vegas, Nevada. While her two children were young, Marin coached youth basketball. Now that her son has graduated college and her daughter is in graduate school, Marin writes full-time. She and her husband currently live in Houston, Texas. <i>The Promise of Forgiveness</i> is her first women's fiction novel.
- Author(s)Marin Thomas
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.66
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.19
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $33.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.