All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe book investigates the diagstics for the prosodic word in European Portuguese, the prosodic organization of various sorts of morphosyntactic objects, and the definition of the prosodic word domain. The book bears on the organization of grammar and phology, its interface with morphology and syntax, and the nature of phological representations. Besides focusing primarily on European Portuguese, it also refers to languages such as Italian, Dutch, German, and English, among many others.
- Author BiographyMarina Vigario is Associate Professor at the University of Minho, Portugal.
- Author(s)Marina Vigario
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication12/12/2002
- Series TitleInterface Explorations [IE]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteNum. figs.
- Weight784 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.