All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Protein Myth illustrates how we can avoid the major killer diseases by eliminating animal products from the diet. It challenges our healthcare organizations to stop igring the scientific evidence that a diet based on animal protein costs millions of lives. For example, why do they igre telling the public that avoiding animal protein could prevent breast cancer for many women by lowering estrogen levels? The book also links the Western diet to many of the problems facing the world such as 1) the pollution of our atmosphere, rivers and streams, 2) the mass production of meat and dairy products on factory farms which is extremely cruel to animals, 3) the needless vivisection of animals at university laboratories for the sole purpose of getting billions of tax dollars from the public, 4) the manufacture of drugs to treat counterfeit diseases, 5) obesity in children, and 6) the creation of poverty in the developing world. The Protein Myth makes a compelling case that the way to a healthier life and a better world is to end our exploitation of animals.
- Author BiographyDavid Irving's writings on animal rights issues have appeared on many blogs and journals. An accomplished musician and composer, he graduated Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa from Columbia University.
- Author(s)David Gerow Irving
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.