All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAre you angry with bankers and politicians for screwing up the ecomy? Are you concerned about global warming? Are you desperate to make your voice heard, but don't kw where to start? This is the book for you. In The Protestor's Handbook , journalist and activist Bibi van der Zee shows exactly how to plan, launch and fund a campaign. She gives step-by-step guidance on the best way to put pressure on politicians and businesses as well as advice and legal information about all the methods a protestor can use, from letter-writing and boycotts to protest matches and direct action. If you've ever wanted to stand up and be counted, The Protestor's Handbook will show you just how much you can achieve.
- Author BiographyBibi van der Zee is a political activist and Guardian journalist.
- Author(s)Bibi Van Der Zee
- PublisherGuardian Books
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuardian Books
- Out-of-print date07/08/2015
- Weight187 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.