All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarcel Proust's questionnaire is one of the best-kwn interview devices used in the media wadays. Fun, intelligent, and concise, it reveals much of the personality of those questioned. While the Maison Darel has recently purchased the original Marcel Proust questionnaire, Assouline Publishing puts forth a facsimile version that contains Marcel Proust's handwritten replies. An introduction by Henry-Jean Servat, a long-standing member of the Friends of Marcel Proust Society, provides a historical account of the questionnaire. In addition, the book includes questionnaires filled by important persons with various cultural backgrounds; people such as Peter Lindbergh, Marisa Berenson, James Lipton, and Richard Meier. Some blank questionnaires are also included at the end, making this book an ideal gift.
- Author(s)Henry-Jean Servat
- Date of Publication22/04/2005
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note20 facsimile pages
- Weight680 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.