All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSailors are kwn to see the devil in everything. Is that what haunts the decks of the Providence? Jean-Baptiste Poulain is back in Paris when the Countess of Almedia invites him to join her salon in Andalusia. Her offer is too good to refuse, and they re soon on their way to San Fernando by sea. During a storm, they narrowly avoid a collision with a drifting ship, the Providence. When they go aboard the derelict, all they find are corpses and yet Jean-Baptiste is convinced he d seen a survivor...
- Author BiographyFabienVehlmann proved his mettle with such hits as GreenManor and a Spirou one-off, before becoming in 2009 the new official team for Dupuis' flagship series with Yoann. His series Alone (Seuls) with Bruno Gazzotti has garnered critical and popular acclaim and earned two Youth Awards at the Angouleme Festival, as well as two Grand Prix from Le Journal de Mickey. Matthieu Bonhomme has been an artist for Spirou magazine and several children books. He's worked with some big names such as FabienVehlmann and LewisTrondheim, but also solo: his first book L'age de la Raison received the 2003 Alph'Art award in Angouleme, and his series Le Voyage d'Esteban has been met with great success.
- Author(s)Fabien Vehlmann
- PublisherCinebook Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationAshford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinebook Ltd
- Weight195 g
- Width220 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matthieu Bonhomme
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.