Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionMordecai had idea how Jehovah's plan would unfold when he was left to care for his young cousin, Hadassah. He knew the grace and wisdom she possessed as she grew exceeded her years and that Jehovah had special plans for his young charge. Now it has been anunced throughout the realm of Persia that Queen Vashti has been banished and that King Ahasuerus is eagerly in search of a new queen to share his throne. With tension rising among the Jews and the Persian people and enemies gaining control inside the palace, the Jews are being threatened as never before. Hadassah, w called Esther, has gained favor with the king and bears the title of queen. But what will happen when the king discovers that she is of Jewish descent? Will her faith in Jehovah be strong eugh for her to risk her life in an effort to save her people? Of many things she is t certain, but one thing is for sure. Jehovah's plan is clear, her station in life is set. That she is inside the palace is accident. Jehovah has placed her there for a very specific purpose. She is to be THE PRUDENT QUEEN.
- Author BiographyAngela was born and raised in the small town of Casar, NC. Saved at the age of nine, she was taught by her parents to place her relationship with God before all others. She developed a love for writing at the age of six-years old, when she began keeping journals of her daily activities along with a notebook of her stories. She was a member of the Young Writers Club at her middle school and a journalist for her high school newspaper during her Junior and Senior years. After high school, she continued her passion for writing by writing and directing Christmas and Easter plays at her home church. She is an active member of Cornerstone Baptist Church in Mooresboro, NC, where she attends with her husband John and their son Johnathan. A series of messages from Pastor Bo Wagner was the inspiration she needed. After much encouragement from family and friends, she expanded her writing abilities to publish this, her first novel, The Prudent Queen.
- Author(s)Angela W Buff
- PublisherWord of His Mouth Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord of His Mouth Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.