All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt sounds simple eugh, but pruning can confound even the most competent gardener. This new edition of Taunton's award-winning book explains the dos and don'ts of cutting back; from humble houseplants to the most amazing exotics, readers learn how to make the right cut the first time, every time. With straightforward prose, over 250 photographs and 135 drawings, this essential reference walks gardeners through the process of pruning everything from ornamental trees and bushes to topiaries and bonsai. This demystifies the timing and techniques that result in the most successful pruning for healthy growth and good form. Updated with the latest information and enhanced illustrations, this book belongs in every gardener's library, whether he or she is a professional, a landscaping veteran or is pruning for the very first time.
- Author BiographyLee Reich holds a doctorate in horticulture and has done extensive research on the subject of pruning. He is the author of several gardening books and has contributed to many more. He also writes frequently for gardening magazines.
- Author(s)Lee Reich
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 135 drawings, 262 photographs
- Weight780 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.