All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection contains sixty-two psalm settings and eighteen canticles selected from The Psalter: Psalms and Canticles for Singing, published by Westminster/John Kx Press in 1993, that may be easily sung by a choir. Most of the settings are for SATB voices, although unison settings that may be effectively sung by a choir are also included. This choir edition makes it possible for more churches to use the Psalter. It provides an important resource for singing the psalms and is an attractive option for church choirs.
- Author BiographyHal H. Hopson is a freelance composer and workshop leader currently living in Dallas, Texas. With over 1,000 published works in almost every form of church music, Hopson has a particular interest in congregational song. He was a member of the Psalter Task Force that produced the 1993 The Psalter: Psalms & Canticles for Singing.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/06/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight358 g
- Width197 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byHal H. Hopson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementChoral ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.