Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of eleven short stories and a poetic epilogue is an eclectic mix of tales from around the world. There is fact, fiction and a mixture of both in these fascinating vignettes from the Psychedelic Traveller. Whether you're a seasoned traveller or t, you will enjoy the variety of geography, mood and colour of these stories. There is fun, suspense and pathos. Each story casts a light on the differences of this diverse planet, its peoples and their environment. Some of the stories illuminate the world of international business, its risks and its rewards, its attitudes and its prejudices. The stories are written from the Psychedelic Traveller's view point, only the reader can assess his view of the world, is it cruel, kind or just plain crazy?
- Author BiographyAnthony James writes full time, he spits his time between the UK and the Caribbean. His other books include Smiles in Africa. The Poisoned Banquet My Boy - A memoir as well as this work The Psychedelic Traveller Anthony loves to share good stories whether at his own dinner table or as a guest speaker. He enjoys cooking and is seen frequently rummaging in his meagre wine cellar. He is happily married and has beautiful daugher.
- Author(s)Anthony M James
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.