All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's competitive ecomic environment, many psychiatrists are entering capitation agreements with managed care organizations. In exchange for a flat fee for each member of a benefit plan, the psychiatrist must provide all services needed by group members regardless of the amount of service required or its cost. The Psychiatrist's Guide to Capitation and Risk-Based Contracting provides the tools that will allow clinicians to navigate this complex process and develop a successful capitated program. It includes an overview of the primary financial, administrative, and clinical issues involved in such a contract. This guide contains helpful advice on how to calculate an equitable capitation rate, evaluate and negotiate a contract, minimize the financial risks involved, and resolve numerous other issues crucial to a successful capitation contract. An interactice mental health capitation demonstration disk especially designed and developed to educate psychiatrists about the interrelationships between mental health utilization, mental health service cost, and managed care capitation rates accompanies this book. By using this guide, clinicians will be able to manage this competitive environment in the best interests of their patients and their practice.
- Author(s)American Psychiatric Association
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date26/10/2015
- Weight249 g
- Width159 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Diskette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.