All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest volume in this esteemed series features special sections devoted to investigating the topic of transgender children and to revisiting Berta Bornstein's seminal classic, the Frankie case. Other contributions include clinical case illustrations that illuminate how child analysis tutors psychoanalytic technique for adult patients, as well as reflections on the frequently neglected topic of post-termination in child analysis. A section highlighting applied psychoanalysis includes a probing discussion of the role of sports in the development of boys' superego formation and a reading of the character of Achilles in The Iliad from the perspective of sibling narratives and n-linear growth.
- Author BiographyClaudia Lament is Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, The Child Study Center, New York University Langone Medical Center. Robert A. King is Professor of Psychiatry at the Yale Child Study Center, Yale School of Medicine.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Psychoanalytic Study of the Child
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byClaudia Lament,Dr. Samuel Abrams,Paul M. Brinich,Robert A. King
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.