All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest volume in the esteemed series includes essays on Perspectives on Creativity by Frances Lang, Joan Raphael-Leff, and Susam Scheftel; Play and Representation by Josephine L. Wright, Katharine Gould, Pamela Meersand, and Nicole Vliegen; Clinical Research by Susan P. Sherkow, Sarah Kamens, and Laura Loewenthal; Theory by Moshe Halevy Spero; and Technique by Ivan Sherick, and Alan Sugarman.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Psychoanalytic Study of the Child
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note6 b-w illus.
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDr. A. Scott Dowling,Dr. Samuel Abrams,Paul M. Brinich,Robert A. King
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.