All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Psychobiology of Trauma and Resilience Across the Lifespan is the first book to address risk and resilience factors for posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from a developmental perspective. Similarities and differences in risk factors, disease comorbidities and treatment between children and adults are addressed, and the book culminates in a working model to guide further research into the psychobiology of PTSD.
- Author BiographyDouglas L. Delahanty is a professor of psychology at Kent State University, and has published extensively in the area of trauma and PTSD.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight567 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDouglas L. Delahanty
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.