All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionInterested in the field of psychology? Read this handbook first. It provides you with the facts and insights you need to make informed decisions about whether to pursue psychology as a major and career, as well as useful tips to help you succeed as a psychology major. The first chapter introduces you to the scope of psychology and the subspecialties within the field. The second chapter helps you to assess your skills, abilities, and interests in order to choose a major. Subsequent chapter's help you succeed in college by offering you study tips as well as guidance on how to write literature reviews and empirical papers, and by showing you how to take an active role in your education. The final four chapters present information about career opportunities at the undergraduate and graduate levels to help you make career decisions -- and concrete advice for seeking a job after graduation and/or applying to graduate school.
- Author BiographyTara L. Kuther, Ph.D., studied developmental psychology at Fordham University. Dr. Kuther is Professor of Psychology at Western Connecticut State University, where she teaches courses in child, adolescent, and adult psychology. She is a Fellow of the Society for Teaching of Psychology, Division Two of the American Psychological Association, and is active in the Society for Research in Child Development and the Society for Research on Adolescence. Dr. Kuther is the author of over a dozen books in addition to THE PSYCHOLOGY MAJOR'S HANDBOOK.
- Author(s)Tara Kuther
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight386 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.