All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of carefully selected contributions to behavioral ecomics from some of the leading international scholars in the field. Designed to fully complement Volume One, topics covered include preferences, behavioral game theory, motivated mental states and emotions and decision making.
- Author BiographyJuan D. Carrillo is Associate Professor at Columbia University Graduate School of Business. He is also a research affiliate at CEPR, and Associate Editor of the Spanish Economic Review.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous figures
- Weight648 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byIsabelle Brocas,Juan D. Carrillo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.