Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the financial world's most respected experts on the psychology of risk provides a revolutionary risk management model Over the past three decades investors have adopted all varieties of complex quantitative systems for quantifying and managing risk. Yet, sophisticated investors and money managers continue to suffer record losses in today's increasingly volatile markets. This book bridges the gap between investor psychology and quantitative risk management with a revolutionary risk management program that virtually any trader or investor can easily adapt to their goals and personalities. Using numerous fascinating real-life case studies, Dr. Kiev illustrates the various psychological and emotional traps to which even the savviest investors can fall victim. He develops a dynamic new risk management model that combines quantitative models and money management techniques. He also provides rigorous guidelines that will help readers answer such crucial questions as: How much should I trade? How much risk can I handle? and When should I get out?
- Author BiographyARI KIEV, MD, is a practicing psychiatrist who has received recognition in the financial community for his insights into the psychology of decision making under stress and for the creation of goal-directed programs to enhance trading performance. He is the author of fifteen books, including Trading to Win: The Psychology of Mastering the Markets, Trading in the Zone: Maximizing Performance with Focus and Discipline, and the bestselling masterpiece A Strategy for Daily Living. He is President of the Social Psychiatry Research Institute in New York, has appeared on CNBC and CNNfn, and has been featured on Forbes.com, cbsmarketwatch.com, in The New York Times, and The New York Post. Dr. Kiev frequently writes for Active Trader magazine and was featured in Stock Market Wizards by Jack Schwager for his significant contributions to some of Wall Street's most successful hedge funds. If you would like to contact Ari Kiev, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Author(s)Ari Kiev
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Trading Advantage Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight656 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.