Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.63Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.00+ AU $8.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by mendesgeorgio
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.15Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $33.37Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $14.19Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $14.84Trending at AU $19.75
About this product
- DescriptionWant to triple your income in just 12 months? Rewned achievement expert Brian Tracy lays out the graduate level sales-tested techniques that can do just that in The Psychology of Selling - one of the best, most comprehensive sales-training programs ever produced. Learn a 12-point goal-achieving method for reaching whatever destination you choose in life, how to program yourself for success, which products are best for you to sell, how to read your prospect's needs, and how to overcome objections, and how to motivate 99 out of 100 potential customers to buy.
- Author BiographyBrian Tracy is one of America's leading authorities on the development of human potential and personal effectiveness. He's a dynamic and entertaining speaker with a wonderful ability to inform and inspire seminar audiences toward peak performance and high levels of achievement. He addresses more than 400,000 men and women each year on the subjects of personal and professional development, including the executives and staff of IBM, Arthur Andersen, McDonnell Douglas, and The Million Dollar Round Table. His exciting talks and seminars on leadership, sales management, and personal effectiveness bring about immediate changes and long-term results. Brian has a B. Comm., and a M.A., and is the Chairman of Brian Tracy International, a human resource company based in San Diego, California, with affiliates throughout America and in 31 other countries worldwide. Prior to founding Brian Tracy International, Brian was the Chief Operating Officer of a development company with $265 million in assets and $75 million in annual sales. He has had successful careers in sales and marketing, investments, real estate development and syndication, importation, distribution, and management consulting. He has conducted high-level consulting assignments with several billion-dollar-plus corporations in strategic planning and organizational development. Brian has traveled and worked in over 80 countries on six continents, and, he speaks four languages. He is an avid reader in management, psychology, economics, metaphysics, and history, and he brings a unique perspective and style to his talks. He has the remarkable ability to capture and hold audience attention with a fast-moving combination of stories, examples, humor and concrete, practical ideas that get results-fast. He is the author/narrator of countless bestselling audiocassette programs, including: The Psychology of Achievement, Breaking the Success Barrier, The Psychology of Selling, Peak Performance Woman, Million Dollar Habits, The Science of Self-Confidence, Thinking Big, and How to Master Your Time. Brian is the author of Maximum Achievement and Advanced Selling Strategies, published by Simon & Schuster and The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success published by Berrett Koehler. Brian Tracy has produced more than 300 different audio and video learning programs covering the entire spectrum of human and corporate performance. These programs, researched and developed for more than 25 years, are some of the most effective learning tools in the world. Brian has authored and record following programs for Nightingale-Conant: The Ultimate Goals Program, The Psychology of Achievement, Personal Time Management, The Science of Self-Confidence, The Psychology of Success, The Psychology of Selling, Getting Rich in America, 24 Techniques to Close the Sale, The Ten Keys to Personal Power, How to Master Your Time. Action Strategies for Personal Achievement, Breaking the Success Barrier, Advanced Selling Techniques, Million Dollar Habits, and The Luck Factor. Read articles by Brian Tracy. Quotes by Brian Tracy (More Brian Tracy Quotes) If you don't set goals for yourself, you are doomed to work to achieve the goals of someone else. -Brian Tracy The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term is the indispensable prerequisite for success. -Brian Tracy The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers. -Brian Tracy Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have. -Brian Tracy
- Author(s)Tracy Brian
- PublisherNightingale Conant
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationPaignton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNightingale Conant
- Running Time340
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.