Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where profound is often equated with obscure , you might ask if anything so important can really be this lucid. These short meditations and gems of wisdom can be viewed as Zen puzzles which allow us to transform situations with ease.Though few see what is directly in front of their face or what is directly behind in the caverns of the brain, these metaphors can give you new sight. Filled with humour and improvisational ideas to make change fun.
- Author(s)Madeleine Singer
- PublisherNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationTempe, AZ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Falcon Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight184 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.