All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, which focuses on the psychotherapist's interventions, presents the basic critical activity of the therapist. It applies two predominant paradigms-conflict and deficit-in the treatment of a wide range of patients. The therapist must address and deal with conflictual concomitants as well as developmental derailments because the patient is a product of both.
- Author BiographyT. Byram Karasu, M.D., a graduate of the Yale School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, is presently the Silverman Professor and University Chairman of the Deparmtent of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Albert Einstien College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, and the editor-in-chief of the American Journal of Psychotherapy. He is the author or editor of 20 books, including two novels, Of God and Madness and The Gotham Chronicles-The Culture of Sociopathy; a book of poetry, Rags of My Soul; the seminal work, Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders; and two best sellers, The Art of Serenity and The Spirit of Happiness. Dr. Karasu is a scholar, renowned clinician, teacher and lecturer, and the recipient of numerous awards. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)T. Byram Karasu
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight667 g
- Width164 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.