All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to include new information about social media, cyber-bullying, online safety and dieting trends, the sixth edition of The Puberty Book answers all of those direct (pre) teenage questions: What's a wet dream? How do you ask a girl on a date? How are sperm made? After sex do you get sick? What do you do if your penis is small? How does milk get into breasts? When should you start shaving your legs? With simple language and honest answers, the authors discuss the changes that happen at puberty - sex and sexuality, health and mental health, relationships, pregnancy and birth.
- Author BiographyFor many years, Wendy Darvill and Kelsey Powell were actively involved in sexuality education in Australian primary and secondary schools and with community organisations. Their bestselling book was inspired by their work with real kids and real parents in real situations. In addition to her wide ranging nursing qualifications and a Bachelor of Education Studies, Kelsey has experience in international development work and was Manager of Sexual Health and Family Planning Australia's International Program. She has been particularly involved in training and education in the South Pacific. Her expertise in sex education is highly regarded and she has contributed to a number of publications and journals. Kelsey was previously Chief Executive Officer at Family Planning Queensland (now True Relationship and Reproductive Health) and Assistant Professor at Bond University Medical School. She continues her interest in sexual and reproductive health and currently works in the development of medical education programs at True Relationship and Reproductive Health.
- Author(s)Kelsey Powell,Wendy Darvill
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication28/06/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Weight220 g
- Width134 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.