CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn the history of 19th century reform politics Sir James Graham has his place as Peel's chief lieutenant and Home Secretary in the great Ministry of 1841-6, and as the leader of the Peelites after Peel's death. His solid achievement as a political figure of the second rank and an enlightened administrator are fully dealt with.
- Author Biographyickson /f Arvel /i B.
- Author(s)Arvel B. Erickson,Joyce Wightman
- Date of Publication10/07/1974
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.