All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe transition of the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong to the government of the People's Republic of China was a long and arduous process. Although the political and social aspects have been studied at length, this is the first time a variety of religious communities have been considered and studied in depth regarding the changes beginning in 1984 and continuing to the 1997 transfer and beyond. The author has interviewed the prominent religious leaders of Hong Kong, observing and analyzing the responses of Christians, Taoists, Buddhists, and Confucians as to how they were preparing for ministry amid all the new socio-political trends.
- Author BiographyThe Author: A native of Hong Kong, Kwong Chunwah is Assistant Professor of Practical Theology (World Religions) at the Hong Kong Baptist Theological Seminary. He received his Ph.D. in the study of world religions from Baylor University, Texas.
- Author(s)Chunwah Kwong
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAsian Thought and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight430 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.