All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a theoretically informed, comparative exploration of the tion of the public sphere within Western and Muslim traditions. It contributes to fill a gap in social sciences concerning the role of religious traditions, including Islam, in the emergence of modern concepts and practices of the public sphere.
- Author BiographyARMANDO SALVATORE is Associate Professor of Sociology of Culture and Communication at Oriental Studies University, Naples, Italy and Senior Research Fellow (Heisenberg Fellow) at the Institute of Social Sciences, Humboldt University, Berlin, and the Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities, Essen.
- Author(s)Armando Salvatore
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCulture and Religion in International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.