CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Publish or Perish book is a companion to the Publish or Perish software program, which retrieves and analyzes academic citations. Part 2 of the book provides a detailed discussion of the most common day-to-day uses of the software, such as preparing for tenure and promotion, evaluating other academics, deciding on journal submission, and doing a literature review. After reading the book, you will be able to use the program more effectively and accurately for a wide variety of purposes.
- Author BiographyAnne-Wil Harzing is Associate Dean Research and Professor in International Management at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Since 1999 Anne-Wil maintains an extensive website (www.harzing.com). This website presents resources to assist with academic publishing and the assessment of research and journal quality, as well as software to conduct citation analysis.
- Author(s)Anne-Wil Harzing
- PublisherTarma Software Research
- Date of Publication08/08/2011
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTarma Software Research
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.