All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionPublishing is undergoing a sea change. Techlogy has transformed the relationship between writers and readers and many people suspect that publishing as we kw it can't survive. And yet, publishing remains a popular career choice for many creative graduates. The Publishing Business is an invaluable guide to understanding what book publishing is and what it might become. Using popular and current examples, Kelvin Smith demonstrates that to succeed, publishers must prove their commitment to producing accurate, attractive and well edited content, their ability to invate pioneering digital techlogies and their dedication to promoting their titles to new audiences. If your ambition is to succeed in the world of publishing, owning a copy of The Publishing Business is a must. Ideal for students wanting to discover which part of the publishing process is for them, and all those who wish to fully grasp the debates and industry developments revolutionising publishing today.
- Author BiographyKelvin Smith has an extensive experience of developing innovative postgraduate publishing programmes in higher education institutions in the UK, Africa and Europe. He also provides consultancy on publishing education, including course and materials development, advice on funding applications, and related monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Author(s)Kelvin Smith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCreative Careers
- Place of PublicationLausanne
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintAVA Publishing SA
- Content Note75 colour illus
- Weight998 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.