All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll aboard! When David Rosenfelt and his family embarked on a roadtrip across the USA to their new home in Maine, he thought he had prepared for every eventuality. They had mapped out the route, brought three just-in-case SatNavs and had eugh snacks to feed an army. There was just one tiny complication - they were travelling with twenty-five rescue dogs: a sure-fire recipe for chaos. But having devoted their lives to rehoming thousands of unwanted and unloved dogs, there was way they could leave them behind. With nine volunteers, three motorhomes and several contingency plans, David and his very large, very hairy family set off on a journey that will test his patience and his sense of humour to the limits. This is a hilarious and uplifting tale of a canine cross-country adventure like other; if David and his dogs make it to Maine in one piece, it will be a miracle!
- Author BiographyDavid Rosenfelt is the Edgar and Shamus Award-nominated author of seventeen crime novels. He and his wife now live in Maine with the twenty-five dogs they have rescued.
- Author(s)David Rosenfelt
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8pp b/w plate section
- Weight242 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.