All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you believe that the decisions you make today can affect you for the rest of your life? That's why thousands of preteens and teens are committing to the Purity Code. It's a promise to God, your family, and your future spouse to live a life of sexual integrity and purity. It might sound easy, but it actually takes an incredible amount of faith in God and a lot of self-discipline to make it work. To fully live by the Purity Code, you need to understand sex and your body. This book is a must-read if you've ever wondered: What do the changes in my body mean? Am I old eugh to go out on a date? How far is too far? What do I do if I think I've been sexually abused? Can I get an STD without having sex? They're probably some of your most embarrassing questions, but you'll need honest answers to make the important decision to keep your body, mind, eyes, and heart pure. With the Purity Code as your lifelong personal challenge, you'll hor both God and yourself, and you'll be healthier and happier for life!
- Author BiographyJim Burns, PhD, founded the ministry HomeWord in 1985 with the goal of bringing help and hope to struggling families. As hose of the radio broadcast HomeWord With Jim Burns, heard daily in over eight hundred communities, Jim's passion is to build God-honoring families through communicating practical truths that will enable adults and young people alike to live out their Christian faith. In addition to the radio program, Jim speaks to thousands around the world each year through seminars and conferences. He is an award winning author whose books include The 10 Building Blocks for a Happy Family and Creating an Intimate Marriage. Jim and his wife, Cathy, and their three daughters live in Southern California.
- Author(s)Jim Burns
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.49
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.