Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionPurple Lotus Diary is a book of poetry collection written by Jane Tremain. She is originally from Carshalton Surrey, United Kingdom, a mother of three children and is hard of hearing. This book is full of inspiration and passion, love and romance and friendships. When I listen to music and songs, the words would come to my mind, and I see visions that will suddenly take me to my pen and write them from my heart. Everything l express in my writing comes from the core of my heart that l endure in my life with my personal experiences. Music and love are the complexities of love in my life, which are our universal experience to understand, which will take you to the journey, through my book, and you will find compassionate, spiritual, humorous, romance/love, and friendship writes. Which you will discover many observations on love in my book and indeed in your own spirits will be touched with my own. My poetry is like a window to my soul. You will be able to feel the experiences and the emotions and be enlightened with my words and shall certainly be touched with my own spirit. My poetry shall enrich you with passion and inspiration.
- Author(s)Jane Tremain
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.