The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth am I Here For? by Rick Warren (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has transformed millions of lives. Are you ready for a change? Since its release, The Purpose Driven Life has been translated into eighty-five different languages and has become the Bestselling n-fiction hardback book in history according to Publisher's Weekly, all because of the Christ-centered approach the book takes to answering life's most fundamental question: What on earth am I here for? This new hardcover edition is reimagined for a new generation, with four new features including: *Video introductions by Rick Warren to chapters 1-42 *An audio lesson at the end of each chapter, with more than thirty additional hours of teaching by Rick Warren *Two new bonus chapters on the most common barriers to living a purpose-driven life *Access to an online community where you can discuss your journey to purpose, get feedback, and receive support On your journey you'll find the answers to three of life's most important questions: The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?, The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?, The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for? Living out the purpose you were created for moves you beyond mere survival and success to a life of significance-the life you were meant to live. XXXX
- Author BiographyAs founding pastor of Saddleback Church with his wife, Kay, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life has been called the bestselling non-fiction hardback in publishing history by Publishers Weekly, having sold more than 33 million copies. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick's Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute audio teaching, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
- Author(s)Rick Warren
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleThe Purpose Driven Life
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Weight625 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.